Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints, as well as some contact sheets and negatives, that document the buildings, people, and events of Benedictine University's campus in Lisle, Illinois. Additional photographs document off-campus events put on by the University, DuPage County and the surrounding areas, and portraits of faculty members and administrators. The collection is an aggregate made up of photographs from a variety of sources. Many of the photos were taken for the...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, minutes, membership applications, serving schedules, financial records, and materials concerning the social activities of the society. Also included are scrapbooks created by students in the society during their visit to the Catholic Students Spiritual Leadership Convention held August 17-19, 1929 in St. Louis, Missouri. Some minutes and serving schedules also exist as typed transcription in the S.W.S.S. Annals between 1914 and 1934.
Scope and Contents This record group consists of records relating to the Commencement Convocation and the Baccalaureate Mass.
Scope and Contents The Rose A. Carney papers consist of a variety of items that range from 1942 until 2006. There are Biographical Materials that include Carney's diplomas, dissertations, certificates, and other documents that she received throughout her life. Within this series there is a brief biographical essay written by Carney herself at the time of her retirement in 1990. This document provides insight to the sequence of events that occured in her life. Additionally there are artifacts from her...
Scope and Contents The collection documents most of William Polk Jesse's post World War II and Manhattan Project activities. Publications collected by Jesse are included, which include his notes and notations. Publication written by Jesse are also included, as well as a collection of 96 glass slides whcih correspond to his articles and lectures. The bulk of the collection is comprised of a series of 50 lab notebooks which document the work of Jesse between the years of 1947-1972. There is one scrapbook that has...
- Names: Benedictine University X
- Argonne National Laboratory 2
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) 1
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) -- Buildings 1
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) -- Employees 1
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) -- Faculty 1
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) -- Sports 1
- Benedictine University (Lisle, Ill.) -- Students 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Manhattan Project (U.S.) 1
- Nuclear Physics 1
- Nuclear physics -- History -- 20th century 1
- Nuclear physics -- Measurement 1
- Nuclear physics -- Research 1 ∧ less